Thursday 26 October 2017

Camp Reflection LAKES RANCH

Day 1: Arriving there I see some kids hop out of their car screaming something about a giant white turkey chasing them,something along that line, anyway i wasnt listening to them I was listening to the teacher telling us about where to put our bags.But I couldent hear over Preston telling me something. So I just went where everyone else was going. FASTFORDING .Our first activity was the scavenger hunt, but we had a disadvantage because the other groups could have a look around while they were doing their activitys. With the scavenger hunt I found the GD smooth rock that nobody could find(I had to dig a bit to find it thoughπŸ˜‰)and me and dad hunted for the gorse(and found it)although it was a bit hard to get off(if you know what i mean).In the end the only thing we couldent find was a willow leaf,our time was 24:25. our next activity was raft building, The materials we had were 6 barrels,a large rectangular fishing net(?),a rope with floaty things attached to it and a c**p ton of bamboo. our first boat Elana and Lexi tried and it fell apart in the water😁.Pretty much the same thing happend with the second 1 but we nailed the third 1.We untangled the net and lay it down on the ground,then we rolled 3 barrels onto the net and wrapped the net around the barrels and then(Elana) knotted the rope through the net at the top...and POOF!!! Da surviving boat was made.And then it was slug gun shooting.The sights on our gun weren't set up properly and i kept aiming fr the tn but i couldent get it,the slug kept hitting the haystack below it,the only person in our team(we split up in teams for the competition) that could hit the tin was Lexi. But on my last 3 shots i aimed for the top of the tin and hit the tin!!!after that it was orienteering.I dident really like it that much,George was more interested in the thing inside that big cracked rock,Blake looked like he was dying and i was just following every1 else.But then again my Dad and Mum dont like it either so maybe its just their blood showing into mine. Da surviving boat was made.And then it was slug gun shooting.The sights on our gun weren't set up properly and i kept aiming fr the tn but i couldent get it,the slug kept hitting the haystack below it,the only person in our team(we split up in teams for the competition) that could hit the tin was Lexi. But on my last 3 shots i aimed for the top of the tin and hit the tin!!!after that it was orienteering.I dident really like it that much,George was more interested in the thing inside that big cracked rock,Blake looked like he was dying and i was just following every1 else.But then again my Dad and Mum dont like it either so maybe its just their blood showing into mine. Da surviving boat was made.And then it was slug gun shooting.The sights on our gun weren't set up properly and i kept aiming fr the tn but i couldent get it,the slug kept hitting the haystack below it,the only person in our team(we split up in teams for the competition) that could hit the tin was Lexi. But on my last 3 shots i aimed for the top of the tin and hit the tin!!!after that it was orienteering.I dident really like it that much,George was more interested in the thing inside that big cracked rock,Blake looked like he was dying and i was just following every1 else.But then again my Dad dont like it either so maybe its just his blood showing into mine. the slug kept hitting the haystack below it,the only person in our team(we split up in teams for the competition) that could hit the tin was Lexi. But on my last 3 shots i aimed for the top of the tin and hit the tin!!!after that it was orienteering.I dident really like it that much,George was more interested in the thing inside that big cracked rock,Blake looked like he was dying and i was just following every1 else.But then again my Dad and Mum dont like it either so maybe its just their blood showing into mine. the slug kept hitting the haystack below it,the only person in our team(we split up in teams for the competition) that could hit the tin was Lexi. But on my last 3 shots i aimed for the top of the tin and hit the tin!!!after that it was orienteering.I dident really like it that much,George was more interested in the thing inside that big cracked rock,Blake looked like he was dying and i was just following every1 else.But then again my Dad and Mum dont like it either so maybe its just their blood showing into mine. Blake looked like he was dying and i was just following every1 else.But then again my Dad and Mum dont like it either so maybe its just their blood showing into mine. Blake looked like he was dying and i was just following every1 else.But then again my Dad and Mum dont like it either so maybe its just their blood showing into mine. FASTFORDING . Then we had the talent show.(I dont wanna talk about it)And after that we roasted marshmallows over the campfire.it was a bit smokey though.(+Aidan kept sacrificing marshmallows to the fire gods.πŸ”₯)
Day 2:our first activity was da mud run.And our mud run instructor had to go to a meeting so my Dad ran the corse with us. this was how it was,1=Elana 2=Blake 3=George+Kayden 4=Lexi. And I dont know where the others came.After the mud run we went in the hot pools for a bit,Oh how it burned!
After that we got dressed and went off to do horse riding,which wasent that different for me considering we have a horse living in our backyard.But still I did enjoy it though. After that it was kayaking.My favorite part in kayaking was when me and Elana setup my Dad.So I started talking to my Dad about all the different types of weed that swans eat,and Elana snuck up behind him and started splashing him.πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And then I joined her in splashing him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost fell out of my kayak i was laughing so hard.After that we were meant to be doing rock climbing but apparently the man in charge of it was,once the kids had rung the bell he would just drop them and give them a(BIG)scare.So we went into the hot pools for half an-hour.And we had a boys vs girls water fight and guess who won???Yep if you guessed girls you guessed right😒.But it was unfair cause There was 6 girls and 3 boys. FASTFORDING .Then at night we did a burma trail.
we had to get into groups of 7, though apparently those weren't the groups that we were going with.
Blake was behind me and Lexi in front.And what gave me a fright was that some parents were scatted throughout the bush and kept scaring us!!!(well,everyone except me.Cause everytime a scare happend it happend to Lexi instead of meπŸ˜€)And after that I fell asleep so fast.And in the morning we had to pack up and clean our rooms before we could have breakfast.And after that we went to a natural hot spa and me and Preston found candle wax under the ledge???And after that we went back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment